It is that time of year when you are probably procrastinating on your holiday shopping. Check out our Men’s Grooming Holiday Gift Guide to help speed up the process.
From electric shavers to beard care kits, we have you covered.
Check them out to below to find your loved one the perfect gift today!
Braun Series 7 790cc
Braun series is alluded to as one of the best electric shavers from Germany. On this segment of the blog post, we’ll highlight on one of the widely used Braun Shaver from this series: the Braun 7 790cc.
You probably already comprehend that Braun’s series 7 is the number one series made by this manufacturer and that makes model 790cc one of the coolest selling electric shavers around the globe today.
Let us take a brief peek at the distinct features making this electric shaver a bang for manifold shavers.
To start with, Braun series 7 790cc has been well-known to grant clean, close shaves compared to lots of different electric shavers. Even in terms of its attributes, Braun series 790cc is way more elegant compared to most electric shavers reviewed in this list.
It makes total sense to point out that the series 7 790cc is a Pulsonic electric shaver: capable of producing up to ten thousand micro vibrations every single minute, to assist you to shave thick stubble in just a few strokes.
Some of the pros and cons of Braun series 7 790cc.
- Is guaranteed to offer you a clean, close shave in just a few strokes
- Shaves fast compared to most electric shavers because of its Pulsonic feature
- The electric shaver’s head is astonishingly flexible and will efficiently glide over your facial skin
- Features an alcohol based spring-cleaning system and a charging dock capable of killing 99.9 percent of all germs residing in your skin in just a single pass
- Features 3 distinct shaving modes that you can modify according to your skin and hair type
- Somewhat expensive for most shavers around the world
- Lacks the well appreciated wet and dry attribute found on most electric shavers
Braun Series 3 ProSkin
Braun series 3 denotes Braun’s substitute for Panasonic’s entry level, the Arc 3 line. With its excellent comfortability, good performance, and affordable price, Braun series 3 is a tremendously gorgeous package: especially if you are on a budget.
The electric shavers found in Braun’s series 3 include distinct variations designed to cater for distinct needs. Because of that, this series features wet and dry shavers, dry only shavers, and cleaning stations.
Nevertheless, all these different versions make use of the exact same head, and their performance is identical. The version you purchase branches ultimately down to the attributes you desire.
Braun series 3 pro skin version is sensibly priced and works just nice for day to day usage. All the more, you’ll only have to replace its shaving head once every “one and a half years” and all this will only cost you half the price of an identical Arc 3 blades combo or foil.
Some of the pros and cons of Braun series 3.
- Has an enticing look
- Cost effective for most shavers
- Comes with the famous wet and dry technology
- Guaranteed to grant you a clean, close shave
- Comfortable and well suited for sensitive skins
- Won’t last long compared to most shavers in this list
- Not as fast and powerful as most electric shavers
Norelco Shaver 4500
Besides being the impeccable head shaving machinery, Philips Norelco 4500 was clearly designed for both dry & wet shaving. The AT830 power touch distinctive attribute of this shaver is a double precision device designed to shave both long and short stubble efficiently.
This electric shaver is fortified with a set of double-cut action and a patented lift shaving blade well acknowledged for comfortably shaving hairs underneath the skin level.
Its smart pivot attribute permits the shaving head to follow the contours of your face surface. Last of all, Norelco’s Aquatech seal implies that you can grant yourself a smooth wet shave with or without any shaving gel and cream.
Some of the pros and cons of Philip Norelco 4500.
- Fairly affordable for most shavers
- User-friendly and needs no prior experience
- Can efficiently cut down long and thick stubble
- One single charge can keep the machine working for a long time
- This product is endorsed for both wet and dry shaving
- It is small, so you can conveniently carry it around
- The grip angle is not comfy for most individuals
The Wahl 9864 beard trimmer is an incredible cutter and trimmer with unique qualities. Despite the fact that its general user rating is below par, it can be commended for its mishmash of amazing features coupled with its high performance.
Nonetheless, this product would have been rated much better than this if it had more enticing features. The presence of its rubber grip improves comfortability a midst use and even makes the use of the beard trimmer more expedient.
Even more, Wahl 9864 features a “state of the art” tech which is at this time, among the most respected tech feature on beard trimmers. Nevertheless, the fact that this product does not retail with customizable trimmer settings makes it less attracting to clients.
The absence of this attribute simply implies that the beard trimmer can’t be utilized in accordance with the specifications of the user. This point explains why the product has such a low user rating on retail platforms such as Amazon.
Some of the pros and cons of The Wahl 9864.
- You’ll enjoy using this product for time durations lasting more than 3 hours. This is 4 times longer compared to an average electric shaver
- A 1-minute quick recharge is possible. This attribute is what makes the trimmer suitable to use even at times when its battery is almost dead
- Has an LED indicator. This indicator is preset to notify you when the charge is at a low battery charge or battery full
- Comes with a rubber grip. This feature has been added to make the trimmer easy and comfy to utilize
- The trimmer will last a long time
- Easy to clean and maintain compared to most trimmers
- It’s a dual voltage trimmer
- Easy to maneuver
- Has a lower user rating on Amazon
- Multiple trimmer settings are unavailable
- The distance in between the first and second guard is a bit big
Philips Norelco Beard trimmer Series 3500
The Philips Norelco 3500 was concocted to shave every region beneath the neckline. All these regions include the butt, neckline, legs, armpits, chests, arm, stomach, back, and pubic area.
The trimming head accompanied by this shaver is one and a quarter inches wide whilst its shaving head is just one and a half inches wide. Even more, this shaver’s battery unit is a Ni-MH battery, and it takes roughly eight hours to charge fully.
Some of the pros and cons of Philips Norelco 3100.
- Won’t easily clog
- No oiling is needed on this unit
- Retails with a two-year guarantee
- Its small enough making it convenient to carry around as you travel
- Extremely easy to clean and maintain
- Comfy to hold handles
- Is designed with self-sharpening blades
- Its cordless
- Won’t execute an enticing job when it comes to shaving the back
- Has to have some charge because you cannot use it when it’s plugged in with its cord
Conair I stubble comes with a good-looking LED display and a mishmash of 2 distinct shades of grey: metallic and standard.
This shaver is not as attractive as the Philips Norelco, though I can assure you that you’ll love glancing at it all the same and you won’t have to hide it away every time you have visitors in your home.
You can pompously display it in your washroom because it is as attractive to look at as every other shaver inside this price bracket. When it comes to its battery, Conair stubble has room for improvement.
This product only lasts a mere 40 to 50 minutes in total. This is undoubtedly nothing compared to its competitors. Nevertheless, do not let this minute downside sway you away from purchasing this high-end product.
Now let us take a brief glimpse at its shaving abilities.
Among the best things about this first-rate shaver is its head. This shaver comes with a pivoting head that can smoothly shave through all distinct corners, bumps, and shapes found on bearded faces.
Conair I Stubble will glide through all these efficiently and skillfully, making it fantastic in this particular department.
As the last point on its shaving capabilities, this beard trimmer will grant your stubble an enticing clean, close shave: cutting down as far as 0.3mm beneath the skin. This is the prime reason Conair I Stubble will at all times feature in the “Top 5 Beard Trimmers” lists.
Some of the pros and cons of Conair I Stubble.
- This beard trimmer won’t ever snag
- Will effortlessly manage a constant length with the same effort
- Its battery will stay strong even after 1 year of day-to-day use
- Cost effective for most shavers
- Its slim guard permits you to shave areas that most beard trimmers have problems reaching or cannot reach altogether
- Can last for ages if taken good care of
- Comfortable on every skin making it the best for sensitive skin
- Has a slow and quiet vibration
- The battery charge will only last a short while despite the fact that you’ll have to charge it for a long time
Generally, Viking Blade is an enticing blade though I had some issues with its extra blades. Let us state some of its enticing features.
Viking Blade is a heavy-weight double edge shaver. This might not make any sense in case you have never utilized a heavy-weight shaver before.
It is also a short handled razor, and this is a good thing in case you do not have big hands. It also retails with a butterfly head, and perhaps that is the reason they call it advanced.
Lastly, it’s easy to swap the blades: and speaking of the blades, the only downside I observed was that the five extra blades weren’t as sharp as indicated.
Some of the pros and cons of Viking Blade.
- Comes with five free extra blades
- Manufactured with nothing but metal making it long lasting
- Has a short handle making it perfect in case you have short hands
- The manufacturer’s customer service is reliable
- The only con is the 5 extra blades were not as sharp as indicated
We have got good news in this section of the post! Here is a razor suited for man-sized hands: Merkur 23C. In the year 1896, Mr. Emil Hermes went to register his newfangled blade firm, but then he found that the name “Hermes” had been already taken and he had to settle for the brand “Merkur.”
A hundred years later, and this title is synonymous with high-quality men’s grooming equipment.
Just like the classic Merkur DE, Merkur 23C offers exceptional design, comfort, and control. At 4” long, it’s impeccable for a safe and comfy grip due to its long and knurled handle, particularly for individuals with bigger hands.
Keep up your perfect shave with this perfect blade.
Some of the pros and cons of Merkur 23C.
- Easy on sensitive skin
- User-friendly so even a beginner can use it
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Offers an ergonomic grip
- Grants a clean, close shave
- Has a fantastic fit and finish
- A bit slippery when wet
Bevel Shave Kit
Have you ever experienced razor bumps after shaving? If so, then you are perhaps using the wrong type of razor, the wrong type of shaving cream, or you are perhaps pressing your razor way too hard on your skin.
Regardless, if you are fed up with those unsightly razor bumps after shaving, it is perhaps time that you give the Bevel shave kit a try. Specifically concocted to grant you a clean, close shave, this shaving kit uses a conventional single blade safety razor.
Some of the pros and cons of Bevel Shave Kit.
- The razor is of top quality
- Has plenty of extra razor blades
- Comes with a shaving guide
- Easy on sensitive skins so it won’t give you razor burns
- The quantity of both the shaving cream and priming oil is too small.
Rapid beard groom kit is unquestionably among the best beard kits on the shelf and features an assortment of beneficial items to help you groom your facial hair and the entire appearance.
It comes with a natural beard oil, balm wax, a beard comb, beard scissors, and a “leave in” conditioner manufactured with beard beneficial ingredients such as argan oil, jojoba oil, ginger oil, and so much more.
Some of the pros and cons of Rapid Beard Kit.
- It’s an amazing gift you can buy for any man in your life
- The leave-in conditioner contains so many beard beneficial ingredients in it
- Comes with everything you might need in one package
- The products will leave your beard feeling thick and fluffy
- A bit expensive
Mountaineer Brand beard kit claims that it can efficiently take that mountain man stubble of yours and leave your face feeling as if you’re ready to set foot in the drawing room.
The package comes with a beard brush, beard wash, beard balm, and beard oil.
Some of the pros and cons of Mountaineer brand beard kit.
- Its beard oil softens your beard
- Affordable for almost all shavers around the globe
- Will leave your beard shining and feeling extra good
- A small amount of its beard oil, beard balm, and beard wash will go a long way
- The beard oil has a cheap smell
The Beard Legacy
This beard kit manufactured by Beard Legacy is proudly made in the United States of America.
It’s manufactured with boar hair for convenient grooming and also comes with a fragrance-free “leave in” conditioner for the perfection of your goatee, mustache, and the facial hairs.
This kit is pretty detailed and comprises topnotch items from an anti-static wooden comb well-known for preventing split ends to a 100% boar bristle brush with high-quality wood for an enticing washing experience.
Some of the pros and cons of the beard legacy kit.
- Comes in an attractive package
- Leather pouch is nice
- Given its price, this beard kit is an amazing product
- The smell is not that enticing
- Kind of a cheap product and might not work efficiently
Men’s Grooming Holiday Gift Guide Conclusion
Hopefully one of these 12 products have sparked an idea for the perfect gift for your man. These are obviously just a few of the many hundreds of men’s grooming products available however, these are some of the most highly rated.
You can’t go wrong starting with something on this list.