With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, you are probably asking yourself, what are the best Valentines Day gifts for men?
All you need to know is a good Valentine’s Day gift should come from the heart. You can simply buy them anything commemorating the special day’s you guys have spent together.
To help you out, below is my review on good gifts for men on Valentines day. (These gifts will make him feel like a man and earn you that “Best Son, Daughter, Boyfriend, Girlfriend or Wife Status.”)
[su_spoiler title=”Table of Contents” open=”no” style=”fancy” icon=”plus” anchor=”” class=””]
[su_box title=”Anjou” style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
Regardless of whether he’s your son, boyfriend, or husband, you help him attain a good-looking and healthy beard that you will enjoy just as much as he does.
Surprise him this Valentine’s Day with the Anjou shaving kit packed with a beard balm, beard oil, and even a boar bristle beard brush that he can use to master beard grooming and attain the type of whiskers that will not scratch your skin when touching cheeks or kissing.
Coming with every single thing a stubble needs to grow uniformly and healthy while maintaining that proper look, the Anjou beard kit is easy to carry around and store.
This ensures adequate hair maintenance and grooming every second of the day even if you are heading to church, work, or getting ready to party.
The pros and cons of Anjou beard kit.
- Age and gender independent
- Safe, long-lasting, and extremely easy to use and carry around
- Effective on pimples, large blackheads, and ingrown hairs
- You’ll need to hone your shaving skills
- You are not recommended to use it on a daily basis
[su_box title=”Smooth Viking” style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
Smooth Viking beard kit was manufactured to dismiss certain fables. One of the fables being that grooming your beard doesn’t need a lot of effort.
To smooth Viking Company, making your stubble look enticing requires you to have the ideal set of tools and the needed effort.
This means that as long as you crave an attractive stubble, then you’ll need to invest time and the effort needed to make it look that attractive.
With that concept in mind, Smooth Viking decided to manufacture one of the best grooming kits in the whole world.
Some of the pros and cons of Smooth Viking grooming kit.
- Eliminates knots and tangles
- Affordable to most shavers around the world
- The beard brush spreads oils evenly all through the stubble
- The beard comb is not sturdy enough for thick and heavy beards
[su_box title=”Harry’s 5 Piece Set” style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
Here’s another great Men’s gift for Valentine’s Day from Harry’s you can buy all the men in your life. Founders Jeff Raider and Andy Katz Mayfield had a simple value and passion in mind when they concocted Harry’s.
They had an affinity for simple designs, appreciation for well-built things, and a common faith that firms should try their best and make the world a better place.
Even better, all their products in this grooming kit are designed and fashioned by German engineers bearing decades of experience in the shaving industry.
Normally, Harry’s offer’s 2 main types of products: single acquisition razor kits and full set shaving kits. We are going to emphasize on the Winston set here: which is the comprehensive package once it comes to shaving.
The set comes with an extra set of blade cartridges, your choice of either a shaving cream or foaming gel, and a handy blade cover for hygienic purposes.
The pros and cons of Harry’s 5 Piece Set.
- Comes with everything you might need a midst your shave
- Affordable for most shavers around the world
- All products in this set are of high quality
- Has good reviews on Amazon
- The shaving cream has a nice smell
- The firm only has 3 shaving sets. Speak of limited options.
[su_box title=”Zeus Deluxe Beard Grooming Kit” style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
Zeus has got you covered with their comprehensive beard grooming kit. But that is on surprise since their grooming kit is derived from their notion that a good-looking stubble is something good, but a good-looking stubble that is manageable and soft is something even better.
The Zeus Deluxe Shaving kit is comprehensive because it comes with a boar bristle brush, beard oil, conditioner, beard shampoo, and a pretty burlap sack you can use to carry all the products.
The pros and cons of Zeus Deluxe beard grooming kit.
- The price is friendly compared to other products in its quality range
- The shampoo smells great
- Intended to keep your stubble looking good as well as in shape
- Many beard oil scents to choose from
- The only con I could find is the burlap bag comes with some bit of dust.
[su_box title=”Rapid Beard Kit” style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
This grooming kit is impeccable for all sorts of mustaches, beards, or head hairs (tangled, coarse, thin, thick, short, long….you name it.) To prove the product is even more remarkable, its perfect for use with hair conditioners, waxes, balms, and beard oils.
The handmade beard comb incorporated in this package is manufactured using natural wood and has a quality finish to help it last longer.
Every beard comb from this manufacturer is created with the tenderest care that will leave your beard feeling smooth and refreshed all day long.
The beard brush, on the other hand, is manufactured using 100% boar bristles with a natural bamboo handle.
The natural boar hair bristles aid in distributing oil, improving hair texture, and massaging the scalp. It’s greatly used with beard waxes, balms, oils, and conditioners.
The pros and cons of Rapid Beard Grooming Kit
- The beard brush is manufactured using 100% boar bristles
- The products can handle any type of beard
- The shaving cream is 100% natural
- Shaving cream also has a nice smell
- All products in this grooming kit are user-friendly
- A bit pricey.
[su_box title=”Bearduer” style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
Bearduer grooming kit is among the first-rate beard kits in the marketplace today because it also comes with every essential product you might need to beautify your beard.
The complete package of this grooming kit contains a brush with soft bristles, 2 different sorts of combs for distinct uses, and a big bottle of beard oil.
This comprehensive beard grooming kit has the aptitude to improve the appearance of any man making them look like stylish, sexy models.
If your significant other finds it hard to maintain their beard, you can buy them this comprehensive grooming kit as their Valentine’s present.
Even more, the product comes at an economical price in the marketplace so it won’t strain your budget.
The pros and cons of Bearduer Grooming Kit.
- The beard comb can even eradicate dandruff from the user’s head
- The shaving cream won’t result in any irritations even on sensitive skins
- The beard oil keeps the beard moisturized by locking in moisture content
- Products will leave your beard feeling good and refreshed
- The beard brush isn’t the best in quality
[su_box title=”Braun Series 7″ style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
Braun series 7 takes the lead on this section as the unique valentine’s day gift for men with Panasonic Arc 4 coming second as another great men’s gift for valentine’s day.
We will also review another Braun product on this section of the post (Braun series 5), so I suggest that you keep reading.
Braun shavers are manufactured in Germany (and not China), and that’s why we’ll always recommend that you buy any of their products.
Shaving using an electric shaver is easy and comfy when you pick a top-notch brand such as Braun series.
Braun 799cc comes with 3 separate trimmers: 2 optifoil trimmers that permit the electric shaver to cover a large area of the face with a few strokes and 1 ActiveLift trimmer in between the 2 optifoil trimmers.
The ActiveLift trimmer is used to cut out short, ingrown hairs really fast without resulting in razor bumps, itchy skin, or razor burns.
The pros and cons of Braun series 7.
- Manufactured in Germany
- Comes with a charging and cleaning system
- Also Features the ActiveLift trimmer
- Grants a clean, close shave
- Affordable for most shavers
- Doesn’t have the wet and dry technology
[su_box title=”Panasonic Arc4″ style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
Next, on this list, we have another good Valentine’s Day gift for men: the Panasonic Arc. This electric shaver, in my opinion, is worth every single penny the manufacture charges.
As a matter of fact, it makes it in my “favorite electric shaver’s” list due to numerous glaring reasons I will share with you.
As someone with a uniquely contoured face, I found this it particularly soothing to realize that the manufactures of the product had that in mind when designing the shaver’s head.
Even more, another main reason why this product is so prominent is the fact it comes with 4 sharp precision mounted razors that cut closely at 14,000 Cuts per Minute each.
Added all together, the electric shaver delivers an impressive 56,000 cross-cutting action every single minute.
The pros and cons of Panasonic Arc4.
- Has a charge indicator light
- Comes with the wet and dry technology
- Has an inbuilt pop-up trimmer
- Has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Designed with a well-balanced body for efficient user-friendliness
- May not be efficient at shaving multi-directional ad coarse hairs as well as other shavers
- The post-charge battery life starts diminishing after constant usage.
[su_box title=”Philips Norelco Shaver 8900″ style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
Speaking of an attention seeker, this Phillips Norelco Sensotouch Electric razor looks like some shavers out of a future-themed science fiction movie (if that doesn’t make it a great men’s gift for Valentines day, I don’t know what does).
Do not mind the appearance though, because its toughness and functionality are the ones that have earned it this 3rd spot on my coveted list.
The number of ergonomically friendly and convenient features on this electric shaver are actually quite surprising. This is for the most part due to the simple fact that this shaver retails at an extremely affordable price.
That said let us take a look at the pros and cons of this excellent shaver:
- Extremely affordable given its features
- Also one of the cheapest model on my list
- Lightweight but durable. It weighs 1.2 pounds of solid craftsmanship
- A 1-hour charge will last a shave action of 60 minutes+
- Runs on 1 lithium ion battery
- Only works better with a wet shave
- The jet clean system is an expensive add-on
- The specialized shaver’s head doesn’t sit well with individuals who favor traditional shave head designs.
[su_box title=”Braun Series 5″ style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
We all perhaps already comprehend that Braun manufacturers have been at the forefront of the grooming products industry for almost a century, even though it started as a radio parts production company.
The firm continued building its reputation for quality with film projectors and audio equipment for numerous decades. That same quality is still evident today in the Braun series 5.
Despite the fact that Braun series 5 is a pleasure to use and is specifically designed to be respected for its look, the finest test of an electric shaver is on its performance. All I can say is Braun series 7 stands up to the test.
The pros and cons of Braun series 5.
- Has a precision trimmer
- Entirely waterproof
- Has a sleek and industrial design that fits the hands comfortably
- Has a charge and a cleaning system for maximum convenience
- 20% extra power in the motor
- Shaves better with less pressure implying that its result in less irritation
- Vibrating a midst shaves is discomfort able for some shavers
- Thick, coarse beards may need more time to shave
[su_box title=”Norelco 5500″ style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
The last but not the least Valentine’s Day idea for men’s gifts is Philips Norelco 5500 with TurboMode. Yes, you read that right, this shaver has TurboMode.
This feature alone powers up the electric shaver by up to 10%, helping it shave off thick and dense beard areas such as mustache and facial hairs on the chin.
Just like most Philips Norelco shaver’s, this baby comes with three rotary shave heads and each one of these heads flexes in 5 directions to match the contours of any shaver’s face.
This implies that it won’t matter whether the shaver has a rounded face or an angular one, this electric shaver will simply get it done.
It does not come with a cleaning base such as the one featured on the Philips Norelco 9000 series but cleaning this unit is easier because the head pops up and you just need to clean it using running water.
The pros and cons of Philips Norelco 5500.
- Not so expensive
- Has a clear LED display
- Easy to remove its head
- Has an ergonomic design.
- Not heavy and relatively easy to move around the contours of the face
- Extremely easy to clean
- Has a compact trimmer meaning it’s easy to utilize particularly on the beard
- Does not come with a cleaning brush
- No pouch for the shaver or trimmer
[su_box title=”Vikings Blade” style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
This top-notch safety razor was designed to last a lifetime, so the person you buy it for as a valentines present can pass it down to his next generations.
Viking’s safety razors mix chrome, bronze, and brass to manufacture the optimal heavyweight Swedish safety razors.
Every razor is manufactured using a patented mini comb system to ensure zero resistance and cuts with every pass.
This manly and heavily built razor comes at number one due to its ergonomic design and capability to offer a clean, close, and comfy shave.
The package also comes with a travel case and bonus mirrors as well as a lifetime warranty.
The pros and cons of Vikings blade.
- Its butterfly design makes the replacement of blades easy
- Has a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee
- The micro comb feature prevents cuts and resistance a midst every shave
- If taken good care of, the product can last a lifetime
- Another Valentine’s Day idea gift for the men in your life
- A bit overpriced compared to most safety razors on the marketplace
- The razor doesn’t grant as close of a shave
[su_box title=”Parker 99R” style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
The best term that can describe this safety razor is “Heavyweight.” This unit is simply a bad boy in every sense of the word.
Once you give it a try, you’ll promptly realize that it’s relatively heavier compared to other safety razors you might have handled in the past. This product weighs a total of four ounces.
Parker 99R is a heavy, sturdy, and large tool. It’s also chrome and brass plated for that extra shine. The razor’s shaft has small groves to grant the shaver a good grip a midst shaving.
To insert a new blade, you’ll have to twist the knob at the end of the razor’s handle. Once you do that, the head will open up, and you’ll be able to insert your new blade without a hassle.
This feature implies the safety razor has the butterfly design.
Since its production, this product has garnered lots of attention thanks to its weight. The best thing is the mentioned weight works to the shaver’s advantage.
If your significant other has large hands then this product is for him because it will be easier and comfortable to handle.
The pros and cons of Parker 99R.
- It’s relatively easy to clean
- Has great weight and balance
- It’s easier to load the blade
- The razor is also recommended for beginners
- Razor’s handle offers a tight grip
- Might be hard to find the best shaving angles if it’s your first time
- The finishing is not appealing to some shavers
[su_box title=”Merkur 25C” style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
The Merkur 25C is a modern looking safety razor with an adjustable control design. The gap in between the handlebar and the blade can be rotated using a dial placed at the bottom.
The adjustment is useful if the person you are looking to buy the razor for frequently shifts between the dense bearded metro look and the close shaved metro.
It also implies that you invest only once in a safety razor that will grow their shaving expertise and let them familiarize themselves with a more aggressive shave without an additional purchase.
The pros and cons of Merkur 25C.
- Can last a very long time
- Has great balance
- Affordable to most shavers
- It’s perfect for sensitive skin
- Has a beautiful finish that most shavers find attractive
- Might need some experience using safety razors to control.
[su_box title=”Parker SRX” style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
The Parker SRX was designed with professional shavers in mind, but it’s also a fine choice for first-timers and newbies as well. This straight razor also retails at a price that is hard to beat. (And don’t let the price fool you, it’s a quality razor too.)
The parker Safety Razor Firm has more than 40 years of experience in the men’s grooming and shaving industry and is also a leader in design and innovation, including in the area of straight razor shaving.
This SRX stainless steel straight razor lives up to their highly set standards. Let us take a brief look at some of its amazing features.
To begin with, the blade’s cover is made using stainless steel and not aluminum like most shavers. This is why all shavers like the feel of the razor in their hand as they shave.
Even more, the razor uses both half double edge and single edge disposable blades. The blades snap steadily into the blade holder whilst the straight razor’s design makes it stress-free to change the blades.
This is a key plus for proficient barbers who do not have time to waste when changing blades.
The pros and cons of Parker SR.
- Changing blades has never been easier
- Extremely user-friendly
- The razor is reasonably priced
- Can last for ages as long as it’s taken good care of
- Grants a clean, close shave
- The handle is made using plastic
[su_box title=”Feather SS” style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
This razor is a unique Valentines day gift for men. The sharpness of the shaver is not everything when it comes to using straight razors: but then again, the sharpness means a lot more.
With this Feather SS Japanese straight razor, you’ll not have to worry about whether the blade is sharp as required or not because you are purchasing one of the sharpest blades in the world.
You will also have the backing of a Japanese firm by the name Jatai and its one of the most prominent names in the razor industry.
Despite the fact that Feather SS is a straight razor with a normal body just like any other straight razor, its blades are disposable.
Even more, besides the blades being sharp, they won’t need any stropping or honing, making them easy to replace and maintain.
To replace the blade, you’ll only have to pinch the razor’s head and let the blade drop down.
It’s a fast and easy process, but then again you’ll need to be careful as you change the blades because, well, they are razor blades and they are extremely sharp.
The pros and cons of Feather SS.
- Extremely easy to replace the blades
- The blade’s sharpness is second to none
- It’s lightweight, making it easy to use
- The blade can last for ages
- Not likely to result in nicks or cuts
- More expensive compared to most straight razors
[su_box title=”Dovo” style=”default” box_color=”#2aff00″ title_color=”##000000″ radius=”6″ class=””]
Bearing in mind that the German firm DOVO is responsible for many top-notch razors, we wouldn’t leave this straight razor out. Even so, Dovo Straight Razor Carbon is hard to beat.
This shaver is even the top contestant for the best straight razor for newbie shavers.
Let us take a closer look at its features.
Dovo has been manufacturing high-quality blades since the year 1906, and they have a repute for excellence that is well-deserved.
Another big plus is Dovo ships all its razors ready-to-shave, which implies that there is on prep work needed before your first shave.
Even more, the straight razor’s blade is half hollow, sharp and light. It also has a curved point (which is ideal for beginners) and is manufactured using high-quality carbon steel that is elastic, durable, and hard.
The pros and cons of Dovo Straight Razor Carbon.
- The wooden handle has an attractive look and provides a great grip
- Comes with a finely crafted blade
- Excellent for beginners
- Can last for a very long time
- It at times requires repeating strokes to shave thick beards
As you can see, there are several options to spoil your man this upcoming Valentine’s day.
So, which will you reach for? Well that depends on how well you know your man and his personal preferences.
However, you are sure to bring some joy with one of these gifts mentioned above.