Electric razors have been in existence for a couple of years now, and folks all around the world are enjoying the cordless convenience brought about by these exceptional products. If you are lucky enough to own a wet dry razor you may find yourself looking for the best shaving cream for wet electric shaver.
Can You Use Shaving Cream With Electric Shavers?
Furthermore, Electric razors are simply fantastic for traveling, and they can grant you a quick shave on the move. Using this product should be pretty easy, but can you use shaving creams with your electric razor?
Today, you’ll be astonished to learn that there are various electric shavers out there in the marketplace that you can use with water, shaving cream, or other shaving lubricants.
Nonetheless, it is true that not all electric razors were intended to be compatible with most skin care products and even shaving creams, so you are recommended to double check the manufacturer’s instructions prior to buying the product.
So, if you are contemplating on switching to electric razors or try one out for the 1st time, below, you’ll find some helpful info that might be of assistance along the way.
To answer the million dollar question: “Can you use shaving cream with electric shavers?” the answer is Yes!
Now let’s take a fleeting look at how you can choose your shaving cream’s scent.
Well, you can decide on the scent either according to your skin type or just your personal preference.
- Rose, lavender, and scentless shaving creams are recommended for sensitive skins and skins which are predisposed to soreness and razor burns.
- Bergamot, Lime, and Lemon shaving creams are recommended for skins susceptible to nicks and cuts.
- Sandalwood, Peppermint, and Cedarwood shaving creams are extremely cleansing and loving on the skin, and that’s why they’re advised for skins prone to breakouts.
Lots of brands out here offer sample packets to help you out as you choose your favorite aroma from their wide assortment of products.
All that being said, let’s take a look at some best shaving creams out there in the marketplace.
SuperShave – Best Pre Shave For Electric Razor
Are you looking for a silky and smooth pre-shave cream that will effortlessly glide your electric razor through your stubble like a samurai sword? Then look no further because this could be the best product for you.
SuperShave is a pre-shave shaving cream specifically designed for electric shavers. This product is also manufactured using 100% natural ingredients, most of which have been utilized for a thousand of years to replenish, hydrate, lubricate, and revive sun damaged skin or pores.
Some of the product’s pros and cons:
- The product is manufactured using 100% natural ingredients.
- Even more, the ingredients have been known to work together to infiltrate and moisturize the epidermis.
- SuperShave will leave your skin properly hydrated and with an incredible after feel.
- A little amount of this product can go a long way.
- Has an amazing fragrance.
- Makes your skin feel smoother.
- Will help you attain that close shave.
- It clogs the razor so you’ll have to rinse it off every now and then.
- Makes your face look messy amidst the shaving process.
Skin Bracer – Best Shaving Cream For Wet Electric Shaver
Skin Bracer, manufactured by Mennen cools, is well-known for its ability to soothe your skin, tightening your skin’s pores so your face can look and feel healthy.
Even more, it’s clean and masculine scent makes using Skin Bracer a fantastic way to start off your day.
Some of this product’s pros and cons:
- A small amount of Skin Bracer can go a long way.
- Also works great to grant you that clean, close shave.
- Has an amazing fragrance.
- Eliminates razor burn.
- Makes your shaving routine easier since the electric razor swiftly glides through the stubble.
- Affordable for most shavers.
- Might clog up your electric razor.
- You are advised to wait until the product has started drying before you start shaving.
Freelette – Best Shaving Cream For Electric Razor
Freelette is the latest innovation in the realm of shaving, and it makes shaving using an electric razor more efficient compared to a manual shave.
Actually, electric razors already permit men to shave quicker compared to using standard or traditional shavers, and we all know that a quick shave diminishes the risk of cuts and nicks.
Freelette is manufactured using herbal extracts of Palmetto and Papaya, and they’re both well-known ingredients when it comes to protecting and disinfecting the skin.
Some of the product’s pros and cons.
- Freelette improves skin health and skin balance with protective moisturizers leaving a comfy and pleasant feeling.
- Cost effective and can be afforded by most shavers.
- Effective at combating breakouts.
- Has an amazing fragrance.
- Gives a nice, smooth, and close shave.
- You have to shake this product well before use.
- You might have a hard time closing the lid if your hands are oily after the shave.
Urbane – Best Shaving Cream For Electric Shaver
Over the last couple of years, there has been an immense influx of upstarts, niche, male grooming brands, with the likes of Hairbond, Bluebeard’s Revenge, E-Shave, and Men-U, just to mention a few.
Well, Urbane Male happens to be one of these prominent brands and its forefathers, are well-skilled personnel in the grooming and beauty industry.
I have to mention that I did not expect much from Urbane shaving cream as I was opening the bag to peep inside. To my surprise, the bottles were brilliant with amazing pumps, an enticing shape, and an incredibly decent size.
Here are some product’s pros and cons:
- This product is easy and quick to apply.
- A small amount of Urbane shaving cream can go a long way.
- This product is manufactured using 100% natural products.
- You don’t need extra equipment to use this product.
- Will soften your facial hair and provide a smooth, comfy shave all while preventing irritation.
- The smell is not great.
- Easily clogs the electric razor.
- Might feel too greasy and sticky for most shavers.
Jack Black – Best Shaving Gel For Electric Shaver
Could you be out there in the marketplace looking for a shaving cream that can handle numerous jobs all at once? Kindly look no further because Jack Black shave cream, which is a 3 in 1 product by the way, is unlike no other shave cream out there.
The adaptability of this product, as well as its quality, is one of the main reasons it’s been included in this list of – The best shaving cream for men-.
The product’s pros and cons:
- This is a 3 in 1 products. It’s a shave cream, pre-shave oil, and a conditioner: all rolled into one.
- It’s also transparent so you can clearly see your shaving surface.
- Has a nice blend of essential and carrier oils.
- A small amount of this product will go a long way.
- Has an amazing scent.
- Won’t leave your face feeling greasy or oily.
- Will clog your electric razor so it might not provide that smooth gliding.
- A bit expensive for most shavers.
Best Shaving Cream For Wet Electric Shaver Conclusion
Is a shaving cream necessary for your electric shaver? Of course not.
However, if you are going to get one to add some comfort to your shave, you might as well go for the best.
While these are just a few of many, odds are you will be satisfied with one of these shaving creams for your electric shaver.
Do you own the best shaving cream for wet electric shavers? Let us know how you like it in the comments below!