If you found this post you are probably experienced some beard or itch or possible even some dandruff. Many guys use argan oil for beard care and today we are going to show you why.
First time beard growers are surprised to find it’s not as easy as sitting and waiting. Keep reading to see why you might consider using argan oil to help your beard grow as healthy as it can.
What Is Argan Oil?
Argan oil is an astonishing plant oil fabricated from the nuts of the Argan tree. Argan trees (Argania Spinosa L.) tenaciously grow and survive in the semi-arid areas of the Mediterranean.
The small leaves and deep roots of the Argan tree permit it to fight back water loss and the dry winds, resulting in a kernel with the unique oil profile.
Pure Argan oil is a precious and rare oil that is garnered and mined from the kernels of the Argan tree. For eras, ladies across the Mediterranean have utilized Argan oil in their beauty industry for vibrant, healthy looking hair and skin.
The nut from the Argan tree is round or oval and small in size. A thick bark conceals the fleshy pulp. The fleshy pulp surrounds a hard-edged nut responsible for around 25% of the fresh fruit’s weight.
Extraction harvests around 30% to 50% of the total oil inside the kernels contingent upon the extraction method. In Morocco, Argan oil has been used to nourish the hair, drizzle on pasta or couscous, and dip bread in during breakfasts.
Dependent on the extraction technique, Argan oil can be more resilient to oxidation compared to olive oil.
Again Oil For Beard Benefits
Rich in Antioxidants, Minerals, and Vitamins, this age-old beauty agent has manifold advantages. Below are some beard benefits of Argan oil.
- Hair Conditioning – Argan oil has been known to make hair shinier, silkier, and softer. It’s the best hair conditioner, and you can even use it to tame frizzy hair and treat split ends. Utilizing Argan oil as a hair conditioner is pretty easy. Argan oil comes in an assortment of products and applications and also has manifold ways you can use it for distinct results. Here is a detailed guide to using Argan oil on your hair.
- Treats Dry Scalp and Dandruff – Argan oil is an ideal moisturizer and can be utilized to combat both dry scalp and dandruff since it’s astonishingly high in antioxidants’ and vitamin E. the crucial fatty acids found in the oil have also been known to assist in preventing dryness and reducing skin inflammation. Instead of using dry chemical agents as a medication for your dry scalp and dandruff, use Argan oil on your dandruff to nourish your hair and diminish dryness.
- Protects Your Hair From The Heat Of Flat Irons And Blow Dryers – Unlike most styling agents that can result in long-term hair damages, Argan oil will enrich your hair, and nourish it with nutrients repairing the damage. Prior to using any styling agents, apply 3 to 4 drops of Argan oil using your palm. Subsequently, use a comb or brush to distribute the Argan oil evenly all through your hair from tips to roots. This will safeguard your hair from the heat damage.
Argan Oil For Beard Growth
Argan Oil possesses a high fatty acid and vitamin E content. Some of the main reasons the product is used in beard oils are due to it’s ability to help in taming flyaways and frizz.
Some published researched exhibited that Argan oil can indeed promote hair growth though this does not imply that Argan Oil will induce growth to those whose beards are yet to sprout.
Argan Oil can only aid in providing the ideal conditions needed for beard growth that you’re already naturally capable of.
Once applied to the skin, Argan Oil can normalize the sebum production. It will also keep the skin hydrated and elastic.
Besides, the best aspect regarding Argan oil is that it’s not comedogenic. All these points are imperative for beard growth as the product won’t clog pores.
#1 Recommended Argan Oil For Beard
The Recommended Argan Oil for Beard is PURA DOR Organic Moroccan Argan Oil.
The key benefits of this product as described by the manufacturer are.
- Reduce wrinkles,
- Creates smoother and softer skin,
- Repairs damaged hair,
- Compatible with every skin and hair type.
- Diminishes stretch marks and scarring.
- Relieves psoriasis and eczema.
Here are some product’s features.
- Cold pressed and unrefined with no added chemicals.
- Gluten free, no harmful chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no artificial colorants, no parabens, USDA organic, color safe, and pesticide free.
- Efficient to treat all scalp, hair, and skin related complications.
- Gentle enough for everyday use.
Pros and Cons of the product.
- The product is very moisturizing.
- Excellent quality.
- A wonderful option for keeping your skin soft.
- The product is quickly absorbed into the skin.
- Makes your hair look shiny.
- Efficient in reducing dandruff’.
- Might make your hair curly and greasy.
- Has a mild, oily nutty smell, though it fades away after a couple of minutes.
So, should you use Argan oil for your beard? Well, if you have been growing it out for some time you probably have started itching by now or seeing some hairs break and fall out.
Any kind of beard oil is better than nothing, argan oil is certainly a contender. Every guy’s beard and skin are different so what works well for some may not for others.